GSO Care Consultant Team Members
Rachelle Dalrymple - Clinical Director
+61 418 389 firstname.lastname@example.org
Rachelle has attained elite competency in the aged care industry. Prior to joining GSO Care Pty Ltd, Rachelle was a senior executive in the aged care/health sector leading teams through growth and transition. She is highly skilled in bridging the gap between business and clinical compliance, having Bachelor degrees in business and nursing, plus a Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training. Rachelle has undergone professional development including but not limited to :
- Management: Managing Staff Choices
- Managing Residents’ and Families’ Complaints
- Medical: Medication Management
- Infection Control
- Respecting Patient Choice
- Workplace Health and Safety: Occupatiomal Health and &Safety
In the eighteen years Rachelle has held aged care facility management roles or above, every facility for which she had responsibility passed accreditation with zero non-compliance.
Rachelle has worked in both the private and not-for-profit sectors. She leads from the platforms of competency, humility and integrity.
Other notable success stories include :
- Development of a new model of care using PCAs to pass medication in high care.
- Created and piloted a new style of clinical support, The Clinical Support Team. After its success in Victoria, Rachelle rolled it out nationally and then served as its national manager over the other state manages.
- Commissioned 3 green field sites with a total of 212 beds.
- Operationally implemented the dedicated staffing model of care.
- Develop a pilot project to engaged facility management and department heads to understand budgets, KPI’s, policy and procedures.
Jamila Nur - Strategic Management Director & Clinical Consultant
+61 433 538 email@example.com
Jamila is eminantly qualified for the aged care industry.
Aged Care Quality and Compliance Systems
Community Triage Nurse
Bachelor of Health Science/Nursing
Graduate Diploma of Business Management
Master of Business Management/HR specialist
David Dupuy - CEO
David started Guarde Software in 1984 and commenced full time trading in October, 1988. Guarde Software specialises in industry specific software, namely glass wholesalers (Guarde Glass and 1288 Plus), finance brokers (F.B.I.M.S.), small finance companies (Profloan) and the wholesale fruit and vegetable market. Other notable clients for whom customised applications were written include Mainland Finance, Bidgee Finance, Tontine Industries, Federal Airports Corporation, Merryll Lynch, McIntosh and Company and Mobil Oil.
Prior to creating Guarde Software, David was a senior sergeant with Victoria Police. In his latter years with that organisation, David was in the IT department followed by the Research and Development department where he was solely responsible for designing and implementing the first event driven policing system in the world as part of the D.I.S.C. (District Information Support Centre) project.
David is the inspiration behind GSO Care Aged Care Software. His wife has occupied various management roles across multiple providers in the aged care industry for over 20 years. Her constant anger and frustration with the real quality of care and accountability in the industry led David to create a working prototype, which forms the basis of the GSO Care Aged Care Software system, and the philosophy behind GSO Care Consultant.